Event Registration -
2017 NCAG National Conference
NCAG Conference Topics & Speakers
- The Conference Committee is pleased to announce the following speakers and topics for this year’s conference:
- Keynote Speaker: Mark Kantrowitz
- Counseling Students with Learning Differences: Joy App
- Marketing Your Small Business: Jamie Dickenson
- Helping Students Transition to College: Beth Walker/Charmas Lee
- Military Academy Admissions: Julie Humbach, Michael Davila
- Navigating the Maze of GI Bill Benefits: Bob Dannenhold
- Guiding Student Athletes: Rex Grainor
- SAT/ACT issues in the New Era: Lisa Marker-Robbins
- College in Colorado: Dawn Taylor Owens
- Bible Colleges: Dr. Harold Graves
- NCAG Vision and Business: NCAG board
- Special session on 529 plans: Matt McGee of Oppenheimer Funds
Monday, May 8th, 2017
8:00am – 5:00pm -OPTIONAL –College Tour of University of Denver and University of Colorado-Denver
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
8:00am-6:00pm – Conference Sessions, Lunch, Keynote, Networking at evening cocktail hour
Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
8:00am-5:00pm – Conference Sessions, Lunch
Thursday, May 11th, 2017
8:00am-5:00pm – OPTIONAL- College Tours of United States Air Force Academy and Colorado College
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Downtown Denver
1190 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO 80204
Special NCAG room rate: $179/night
Please click below for the special room rate:
Please make your room reservations ASAP, as there are a limited number of reserved rooms under the special rate. If you are unable to book with the special rate, or need extended dates PLEASE CALL SPRINGHILL SUITES SALES MANAGER KAYCE OLEJARSKI DIRECTLY AT 720-439-2888 WELL IN ADVANCE. Please note these requests will be honored on a space-available basis, so please book your room WELL in advance.
Call 512-771-9633 or Register Below
There are a Limited Number of Seats-60!
||Early Pricing (before
||Regular Pricing (after
A PAYMENT PLAN IS AVAILABLE, should you need to budget this conference fee in with many other spring conferences!! If it would help you to attend and pay for the NCAG conference you can pay now and the rest within 6 months. The point is…we’d love to see you attend this unique and special learning and networking event…and do not want price be a blocking factor.
Advertising – If you would like to advertise in the NCAG conference program then make sure also pay for the advertising as listed above.
Vendors – if you are a member but wish to participate as a vendor at the conference then please select the vendor registration type when you register.
(If you are a NCAG member be sure to login in first to get your member discount):